Tuesday 29 January 2013

My Husband Can't Seem To Come To A Decision About Our Marriage - Why?

I heard from a wife who said; "my husband told me about three months ago that he felt our marriage was deteriorating. He said that he didn't feel a spark or a connection with me anymore and that he felt that the only real reason that we were still together is because of children and money. He said that we both know that it would be inconvenient and painful to split our family and our assets so we have been pretending that everything is fine when it is not. He said that he was going to spend some time thinking about what course of action he wanted to take. Last night, I asked him if he had come to a decision and his answer was that he was 'evaluating' our marriage. Evaluating our marriage, like it's a used car that needs to be tested thoroughly? What in the world is this supposed to mean? Now all of a sudden I feel like I've been given a pop quiz in high school. How am I supposed to react to this? And what in the world does he even mean?"

average monthly auto insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment