Tuesday 25 December 2012

My Husband Was Going To Come Home But Then We Started Fighting Again - What Now?

I heard from a wife who said: "my husband left me about seven months ago for a trial separation. Our marriage had deteriorated to the point where we just fought all of the time. Our fights had taken on a rather nasty tone where we were insulting one another constantly. So if I'm being honest, I have to say that it was a little bit of a relief when he moved out. But about a week later, I realized how much I missed him and how much of a mistake allowing him to leave might have been. I started asking him to come back home about two months into the separation and he would never give me a straight answer. I tried everything but he would never say for sure that he was going to return. The last couple of weeks have been much better. But then the other night, our arguing ways started to resurface.Then my husband snapped and admitted that he had been considering moving back home but now he felt that it was best that he just stay where he was. What if he never gets back to the point where he wants to come home?"

welsh ambulance trust

No comments:

Post a Comment